Studies have shown that in Asia, a fair complexion is considered the epitome of beauty. Whether you call it whitening, brightening or lightening treatments, they all aim to revive dull skin, remove the appearance of uneven skin tone and give you a radiant, healthy, youthful complexion.
As you age, your skin becomes thinner and can begin to look tired. Environmental damage also can take the glow out of your complexion and leave you with dull skin. First, let’s examine some of the causes of dull and uneven skin tone:
- Skin starts to lose its elastic qualities and dead skin cells do not slough off as quickly. Just think of dead skin cells build-up like dust and the skin like a mirror. When’s there’s dust on the mirror, like dead cells on your skin, it is unable to reflect light effectively, affecting the colour and tone of the skin.
- Polluted air contains tiny particles, like dirt and sulfur dioxide, clog pores and create free radicals on skin. Free radicals in the air accelerate premature ageing, especially on the face, hands and neck. Free radicals deplete oxygen from skin cells and decrease collagen production, leading to fine lines, and dry rough patches. Over time, your skin tone and texture become uneven, diffuses light and looks dull.
- Too much sun exposure can damage your skin, weakened collagen and cause it to appear rough, leathery and blotchy, leaving you with dull and uneven skin tone.
- When you skin lacks moisture in the dermis and the lower levels of the epidermis, it results in a decrease in thickness of the skin, making your skin look dull.
If you find yourself yearning for the dewiness of younger healthy radiant skin, the treatments offered at Prive Aesthetics is all about enhancing radiance, giving you glowing and luminous skin.
- Experience the power of Alpha-litamin C, an antioxidant 100times stronger than Vitamin C, infused into the skin of the face. This natural antioxidant is used in our doctor-designed signature Laser White Facetherapy and Vita C Facetherapy treatments to fight free radical damage, remove uneven skin tone and lighten discolouration of the skin, leaving you with radiant, and luminous skin.
- Derma Infusion Oxygen Facetherapy is a sought after treatment to reduce pore size, nourish your skin and promote collagen growth by spraying highly concentrated molecules of oxygen infused with customised serums right into your epidermis layer. Celebrities, including Madonna, swear by this technique for smoother, glowing, luminous skin.
- Made popular in Germany, Crystal Peel Facetherapy utilises high performance formulation of concentrated active ingredients to provide intensive care for the skin with the use of a gentle peel to exfoliate the skin gradually, enabling you to achieve healthy radiant skin.
- HydraFacial MD Facetherapy is an all-in one treatment that works together to cleanse, extract, exfoliate, peel, and hydrate. You'll get glowing skin with no downtime.
At Prive, we label our full set facials as “Facetherapy”. “Therapy” is a remedial treatment of a concern/condition, usually following a diagnosis and synonymous with treatment.
Hence our doctor-designed treatments are developed to help treat your skin concerns, partnering with you into the journey of seeking long-term, result-focused treatments. Our relationship with our customer starts off with a consultation to understand your skin concerns, and recommend the appropriate non-invasive, safe and result-driven treatment to treat those concerns and restore your beauty.
To know which treatment suits you best, make an appointment for a complimentary consultation today.